Get In Touch

Call 417-999-9999 or Contact us to set up your free consultation.

Return To: Insurance Law

Auto Insurance Insurance Law

When you purchase insurance for your car or truck, which is required by state law, you are usually offered several different levels of coverage. Liability Coverage protects someone else when you have caused an accident. Uninsured Motorist Coverage protects you and your family when a person without insurance causes a car crash and injures you. Underinsured Motorist Coverage protects you and your family when a person with too little insurance causes a wreck and injures you. Medical Payments Coverage and Personal Injury Protection are types of insurance that can pay for your medical bills and expenses when you are injured in a car wreck. You may also have Towing and Rental Coverage that would pay for a tow truck to move your car to a mechanic shop while also providing you with a rental car to drive around until your vehicle is fixed.

How do I know what Coverage I have?

If you are curious about your auto insurance coverage, look for the last set of papers your insurance company sent you. Your Declarations Page should be one of the first things your insurance company sends you, and it should provide a detailed list of the cars insured on the policy, as well as the types of coverage you have and the amounts of those coverages.

If you do not have your Declarations Page, call your insurance company and request that one be sent to you. If, after you have reviewed your declarations page, you have questions, please feel free to call our experienced Insurance Attorneys at The Hershewe Law Firm. We will sit down with you and explain which types of coverage you have on your insurance policy and how they would apply to your recent car accident or injury.



Attorney: Lauren Peterson

Big Rig

Attorney: Lauren Peterson


Attorney: Lauren Peterson

View All Videos For This Practice Area

Get In Touch