Get In Touch

Call 417-999-9999 or Contact us to set up your free consultation.

Return To: Personal Injury

Toxic Exposure Personal Injury

When large corporations manufacture their products, occasionally they allow large quantities of harmful chemicals to leech into the ground water, the soil nearby, or the air. Other times, employees may be exposed to toxic chemicals as a part of their job duties. In both of these situations, people can be injured or killed by exposure to harmful chemicals, like chlorine gasses, lead, arsenic, pesticides and herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and hormones.

If you suspect that a large corporation or manufacturing plant has been polluting the area around your home or work and you are suffering physical symptoms as a result of that pollution, you could have a claim against that corporation or plant for toxic exposure.

The Hershewe Law Firm has a long history of fighting large corporations who have decided to contaminate our communities and harm the people living nearby. Call 417-999-9999 today for a free consultation about your claim and begin an investigation into the source of the contamination.

I think I have a Personal Injury case. What do I do next?

First, seek medical care. After any type of accident, or if you are experiencing irregular physical symptoms after taking medication, or if you are experiencing symptoms related to toxic exposure, call 911 for an emergency or schedule an appointment with your family doctor for a check-up. Provide your doctor with details about the accident, medication, or exposure, so that she may better assess your symptoms.

Second, make sure you preserve all the evidence. Keep any and all paperwork related to your injury. Keep any letters sent to you by insurance companies and keep a copy of any letter or notice you send to a business advising them of your injury. If possible, keep any packaging, inserts, and parts of any dangerous product or contaminated food.  Keep all medication bottles and remaining medication. Take pictures of the accident scene or any item involved in the accident. Get the names, phone numbers, and addresses of any witnesses, and get a statement of what they saw if you are able.

Third, make an appointment with a personal injury attorney. The time limits to bring some of these claims can be as short as ninety days from the injury. Do not delay in getting legal advice for your personal injury lawsuit because you may be waiving your right to recover anything for your injuries by waiting. Call now: 417-999-9999

The Personal Injury lawyers at The Hershewe Law Firm offer a free consultation. At no cost to you, you can sit down with an attorney, explain the facts of your potential claim to them, and they will begin an initial investigation of your claim and explain your rights.

Our team of personal injury attorneys can help make sure that the necessary actions are taken to protect your rights, and we can give you the legal advice you need while on your path to recovery.  Our firm’s accident lawyers handle all types of personal injury and negligence cases, including automobile injuries, school injuries or injury on another person’s property, birth injuries to mother or baby, defective products or defective medication, manufacturing defects and design defects, medication errors or pharmacy errors, equipment malfunction, firework injury, aviation accidents or plane crash injury and wrongful death, railroad accidents and bus injuries, abuse and neglect of the elderly, assault and battery, dog attacks, slip and fall accidents, toxic or chemical exposure, as well as other general negligence.

If you have been injured and need the advice of an experienced personal injury lawyer, call or contact The Hershewe Law Firm today at 417-999-9999 for your free consultation.



Attorney: Lauren Peterson

Negligent Driver

Attorney: Lauren Peterson

Permanent Injury

Attorney: Michelle O'Neal

View All Videos For This Practice Area

Get In Touch